Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So I ended up blowing it late in the afternoon & evening yesterday. It started with twizzlers & sunflower seeds while playing a computer game. Then I took my son over to the farmers market for corn seeds (he wants to plant a garden) and bought some apple cider cake donuts…and ate 4 of them! At least I didn’t eat dinner, but then at midnight I’d forgotten about the donuts and decided to make chicken tortellini with alfredo sauce as I watched tv. It really is sad, I’m reading WLS books and eating like that. It was a smaller portion than I’d normally make…but still way larger than a serving size I’m sure. It’s now 9:15am on Tuesday and I just ate a twizzler. As I write this I’m thinking about that tortellini and how that would be an easy breakfast. I have no will power. I go through such good disciplined times and then I go through this chaotic eat out of control times. How can I expect a surgery to cure this? It won’t. I realize that. I wish Elizabeth would call me back for that appt. I think that would help me be more motivated. I need constant motivation or I give in to temptation.

No comments: